AgroExpoVostok 2019 gathered 50 companies which presented modern technology solutions for efficient plant production and animal husbandry to professionals from the Region Primorye and Khabarovsk, the Region Amur, the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), the Region Sakhalin, as well as the Republic of Buryati.
The Director of the Department of Crop Production of the Russian Agricultural Ministrz, Roman Nekrasov, as well as the delegation of agricultural ministers of other regions of the Russian Far East visited the exhibition.
Farmers of the Russian Far East showed their high interest in the comprehensive technical program of the exhibition. Altogether 18 events with over 60 experts from Russia, Germany and Japan took place during the exhibition.
The Far East is Russia’s largest district, a place of rapid change and, due to the proximity to the highly developed APEC region, of significant strategic importance. It has been the target of national trade policies and Russia’s prime receiver of financial subsidies.
The main agricultural branches are fish farming, cultivation of soybean, grain, vegetables and potatoes to dairy and beef cattle breeding. The „free port of Vladivostok“ entices foreign companies with reduced tax rates and other privileges.
Fueled by Chinese demand, the region produces 50% of all Russian soybeans. It is also a recipient of a state agriculture investment fund of 8.4 bln. Rubel between 2017-2022 and a Chinese investment fund of 2 bln. USD since 2015. The substantial investments lead to a shift from extensive crop cultivation towards industrial scale agriculture processing, which requires greater upfront capital and modern agriculture machinery.
• Efficient promotion of products and services in the Far-Eastern Region
• Region with great development potential and high level of governmental support
• Proximity of highly promising Asian-Pacific countries
• High-quality target audience – investors, project managers and leading specialists of farms
• Business program on the most relevant topics
• New site, conveniently located between Vladivostok and its airport
• Organizers with extensive international experience
Gabriela Tucan+49 6221 - 13 57 - 25 g.tucan(at)ifw-expo.com
- Agricultural machinery, agricultural equipment
- Animal husbandry, veterinary
- Plant production and protection
- Fruits and vegetables growing
- Storage and cooling equipment
- Bioenergy and many others
LAST SHOW STATISTICS
2200 sqm exhibition space