Fresh Business Expo 2019
Fresh Business Expo is the leading trade event for all suppliers within the entire spectrum of the Fresh Produce Industry.
Fresh Business Expo is an international event that targets Fresh Produce Production, Processing, Storage & Handling Technologies and Produce and Supply in Ukraine and CIS Countries.
The exhibition is organized by Nova Exhibitions BV (The Netherlands), “City of Dreams” Company” Ltd (Ukraine) and Fruit Inform (Ukraine).
Why Exhibit at Fresh Business Expo 2019?
- Ukraine is among Europe’s largest suppliers of Fresh Produce while on the other hand Ukraine imports lots of Fruits & Vegetables.
- The European Union and Ukraine signed a free trade agreement which is part of the Association Agreement between the EU and Ukraine.
Part of this agreement is that Ukraine has great opportunities to export to the European market. The agreement is now being ratified on both European and Ukrainian side.
- Organised during the best time of the year in which farmers have completed the season’s sales and are free from fieldworks.
- The exhibition Fresh Business Expo is the most important international meeting point for all professionals within the Fresh Produce Industry in Ukraine and other CIS countries.
- Important Trade Forum on the last day of the exhibition visited by some 30 supermarket chains and importers.
- Extensive conference program organized during the exhibition offering participants and visitors the best networking opportunities available.
- The exhibition will be an international showcase for all products related to the Fresh Produce Industry.
- Three day trade event organised from Tuesday – Thursday.
- Experienced organisers.
- Organised in the modern International Exhibition Centre (IEC).
- Intensive visitor promotion campaign.
All key buyers attend Fresh Business Expo.
- Fruit / vegetables / berry-growing
- Growing technologies
- Technologies for storage of vegetables and fruits, berries, dried fruits, etc.
- Greenhouse technologies and equipment
LAST SHOW STATISTICS
sqm exhibition space
Nova Exhibitions BV (The Netherlands), “City of Dreams” Company Ltd (Ukraine) and Fruit Inform (Ukraine)