AGROS 2022Animal husbandry, Bioenergy
From 25 to 27 January 2022, the International Specialized Trade Fair of Technology for Animal & Forage Production – AGROS will be held in Moscow, at the Crocus Expo IEC.
The exhibition will feature a full range of technologies for agricultural producers specializing in animal production – from fodder growing, harvesting and processing, animal breeding and husbandry to marketing and processing agricultural products.
AGROS covers a wide range of topics in all major areas of the animal industry, such as cattle, pig and poultry production, aquaculture, goat, sheep, rabbit breeding and others, as well as in field forage production – selection and seed, grassland and field farming.
Gabriela Tucan+49 6221 - 13 57 - 25 g.tucan(at)ifw-expo.com
- Breeding animals, breeding material
- Feed and feed ingredients
- Animal health and hygiene
- Veterinary drugs, tools, equipment
- Technology and equipment for animal husbandry
- Technology and equipment for animal feeding
- Milking and cooling equipment
- Field forage crop seeds
- Inputs for forage crops cultivation
- Equipment for forage crops cultivation
- Machinery, equipment and means for forage processing, conditioning and storage
- Devices, accessories, spare parts and components
- Means of transport, handling machinery and equipment
- Mashinery and equipment for organic fertilizing
- Management and consulting
LAST SHOW STATISTICS
12 500 sqm exhibition space