Woodtech Africa 2022Биоэнергетика, Деревообработка
Announcing the Edition of Woodtech Africa 2022 during 4-6 May 2022
The Objective of “Woodtech Africa” is to bring together all the constituents of the Wood Industry under one roof to create a neutral platform for the manufacturers of wood industry and their consumers, to share information & knowledge, to understand the market dynamics – existing and future (Short Term, Midterm and Long Term) and thrash out the issues.
Additional Reasons to Exhibit in Woodtech Africa
Expecting 10,000+ focused business visitors from the industry
Targeting more than 100+ companies to Exhibit
Expecting visitors from 15 countries
Expecting Pavalion from India, China, Germany, Taiwan and Other
Ideal platform for B2B, B2C and EXIM related inquiries.
Concrete strategy to attract everyone who has a stake in the Wood Industry.
We are glad to invite you to participate at the Woodtech Africa 2022!
The east African economies consume US $1.2 billion worth of furniture annually, of which 22 percent is imported. Since growth is driven by growing urban populations and purchasing power, growth prospects are favourable, and Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania and Uganda are likely to remain the dominant furniture Markets. Kenya is the largest market of furniture in east Africa. It is also the largest producer of furniture manufacturing twice as much as Ethiopia, the next biggest market. Looking at the furniture industry of Kenya we see great potential of wood working machinery, given the fact that they are dependent on importing it from different countries.
Share a few points regarding contribution of wood industry in Kenya.
- Kenya is largest market for Particle board, Gypsum board, MDF board and Plywood.
- In Kenya the demand of furniture is growing at 10% per year.
- Kenya and East Africa is a very big market for laminate products.
- In Kenya plywood mills consume 15 percent of industrial wood available for furniture.
- Kenya’s wood carving sector is estimated to utilize 600 tonnes of wood annually.
- The industry produces approx. Kshs 4.5 billion of furniture per year.
- The sector contributes about 5% to the county’s GDP.
- Деревообрабатывающее и мебельное производство
- Столярное и плотницкое ремесло
- Лакокрасочные материалы, клеи, шпатлевки, химические средства защиты древесины
- Лесопильная техника, сушильное оборудование
- Целлюлозно-бумажное производство
- Контрольно-измерительные приборы и инструмент
- Охрана окружающей среды, утилизация и регенерация отходов
ДОКУМЕНТЫ ДЛЯ СКАЧИВАНИЯ
кв.м. выставочной площади