From 5 to 7 February 2019, AgroFarm will host key players in the livestock and poultry industry in Russia.
The trade show has developed consistently over 13 years to become the forum no. 1 for animal farmers and Russian and international suppliers.
The exhibition’s special hallmark is its broad programme that covers all major aspects of productive animal husbandry: breeding and genetics, equipment and technology for animal husbandry, animal feed, animal health, environmental engineering and bioenergy, processing, IT solutions.
Seize the opportunity to meet decision-makers and specialists from the industry, investors, political and professional organizations, including those from the most remote areas of the country.
More good reasons to exhibit:
– Almost inexhaustible market potential
– Particularly good visitors’ quality
– High level of exhibitor satisfaction with the results of exhibiting
– Modern hall, individual support, exhibitor service meeting European standards
From 2020 the exhibition AGROS will take place. You find more information here.
- Breeding stock, breeding programmes, reproduction technology
- Farm inputs
- Feed production and feed storage
- Animal housing and barn construction
- Husbandry and feeding technology
- Controlled environment, energy and environmental engineering
- Milking and cooling technology
- Technology for dung, solid and liquid manure
- Transport vehicles, transport services
- Processing and marketing
- Implements, accessories and spare parts
- Management and consultancy
- Information, trade press
LAST SHOW STATISTICS
18500 sqm exhibition space