Food Industry Technology Show KoreaFood Processing and Packaging
The Food Industry Technology Show Korea is South Korea’s new food technology platform. Together with the Coex Food Week, the established meeting place for food producers and traders which will be taking place at the same time, the specialist trade fair represents the entire value-adding chain.
Benefit from the synergies with Coex Food Week – from the extensive technical programme to networking with exhibitors and professional visitors. With over 60,000 visitors and 900 exhibitors, Coex Food Week has been the number one meeting point for food producers, importers and traders for a number of years.
This innovative trade fair format is the business platform and forum for professional exchange in one of the food industry’s fastest growing centres in the Asia-Pacific region.
The need for technological solutions that meet consumers’ growing demands regarding the quality and safety of food and beverages is accordingly high. Current consumer trends are leading to an increase in demand for convenience food as well as functional foods and ingredients.
South Korea is also focussing heavily on digitalisation in food technology. The networking of intelligent process and control solutions gives rise to entirely new prospects in terms of flexibility and increasing productivity.
Gabriela Tucan+49 6221 - 13 57 - 25 g.tucan(at)ifw-expo.com
- Process technology for industrial food processing
- Automation, data processing, controlling and regulation technology for the industrial food processing and food packaging industry
- Food safety and quality control
- Operating materials, environmental technology, biotechnology
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning technology
- Conveying, transport and storage installation, logistics
- Ingredients and auxiliary materials
- Service firms, organisations and publishers
LAST SHOW STATISTICS
sqm exhibition space
DLG International GmbH
IFW is a representative for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Czech Republic, Denmark, and Uzbekistan